AP Thailand builds on the philosophy of drawing blueprint for good quality of life via AP WORLD showcase, joins forces with ‘new generation’ to build an ideal world.
• Works with Japanese architect Tetsuo Kondo in building a super trendy pavilion in the middle of the city to showcase the design of a future world where architecture is connected seamlessly with human and the environment
• Together with ‘New Gen Gang’ including Tor Thanapob, Thanaerng Kanyawee, August Vachiravit, Suquan Bulakul, and DUMUNDI boys, invites urbanites to experience living in an ideal world
• Highlights ‘Live Talk’ in special ambiance on picnic theme with gurus from different fields e.g. Tono Pakin, Bas Nattawut, Junejune Patcha, and Niu Klom Sarawut
Bangkok (21 Aug 2019) – AP Thailand Group, a leading developer of residential properties and leader in the initiation of a blueprint of good quality of life for everyone in society, recently joined forces with the new generation to organise ‘AP WORLD’ as a grand showcase of AP’s urban development vision which looks to build a world complete with foundations for good quality of life for everyone in society.
The group also worked with Tetsuo Kondo, Japan’s well-known architect, to channel his thinking approach to housing development into a new context of future world in the form of a super trendy pavilion right in the centre of Bangkok where architecture, human and the environment were merged together in a creative showpiece which provided a glimpse of how people live in an ideal world where the definition of life follows urbanite’s diversity of living DNA. The event was another mission where everyone was allowed to participate in designing the quality of life desired by all.
Mr. Sappasit Foongfaungchaveng, Director of Brand Strategy, AP Thailand Group, The purpose of today’s event is to build on our AP WORLD vision to build a world with good quality of life where service innovation provides the standard of quality lifestyle like a solid foundation for our blueprint of utopia where everyone plays a part in designing it. AP is willing to lead in the effort to create a new context for good quality of life.
This event is how we started asking people in society to question if they are already satisfied with the world they are living in. And if you can choose, how will you want our world to be? It provides a spark for the blueprint of good life complete with convenience, safety, green environment, and community sharing. It’s a society of sustainable living quality where everyone has a role in creating it”.
For this event, AP integrated the expertise of Mr. Tetsuo Kondo, a progressive architect who is well known in Japan. Mr. Kondo’s design approach stands out for his focus on the way human lives by connecting with architecture and surrounding elements e.g. climate, history, culture or the environment. The result was AP WORLD Pavilion – an outstanding showpiece which projected sustainable lifestyle of the future while giving inspiration and experience of an ideal future world for visitors with no limits via a complete range of interwoven stories of how people live under the good quality of life blueprint concept.
Highlights of the AP WORLD event included many activities for visitors in addition to new-generation celebrities like Tor Thanapob, Thanaerng Kanyawee, August Vachiravich, and the DUMUNDI boys.
“I’m proud to be a part of building an ideal world with AP. My ideal world is one that grows along with technology, but still keeps nature in it and keeps developing so we can pass it on to the next generation so they have a sustainable way of living in it”.Thanapob ‘Tor’ Leeratanakajorn, Thai Actor, Model & Singer,
Kanyawee ‘Thanaerng’ Songmuang, another representative of the new generation, said, “It’s so difficult to figure out how you can do to improve the quality of the world. Take simple things. The way you think or your habit. Like the use of a plastic straw. We might have to think again. How better the world would be if we refrain from using it. It’s a small thing that can change the world. If we just do our part, just a small bit, the world would be safe. If you ask me how my ideal world is, it should be a world you live a quality life. It should be a good environment with no pollution where trees and people can co-exist sustainably. No exploitation”.
Suquan Bulakul, a role model for new-generation women, said, “The atmosphere in AP WORLD is so exciting. I like the presentation of AP Thailand’s projects. They try to have an answer for everyone. In what kind of housing you should be happy living your life. The Address Siam-Ratchathewi Room is my favorite because it simulates the feeling you have when inside the real project. As for my ideal world, safety is the thing I value. It makes you happy living in it”.
Mr. Tetsuo Kondo, the Japanese architect, said, “Based on my long experience in creating ideas for architecture, I found that my design work is usually immersive with the environment. Visitor’s experience is what I think about. AP WORLD Pavilion is another showpiece that shows the co-existence of human, the environment and my work. The collaboration with AP Thailand is an intensive sharing of experience in design. While AP has an idea of rea-life functionality, I focus on designing my work to be immersive with the existing environment but with added experience for visitors to enjoy. It’s like we have similar missions in terms of sustainability regarding space, design, and beauty. We have fun working together as we share a strong passion for making people in society aware of the value of good quality of life in the future”.
Zones of great interest in AP WORLD included:
1. DISCOVER YOUR LIVING DNA – visitors were allowed to discover a world they can live their lives along individual living DNAs with trendy interactive media which would create an ideal living experience for each of them
2. THE PICNIC WITH HAY & AP – AP worked with HAY, Denmark’s leading design brand, to create a sharing community experience for the first time in Thailand where a picnic space was provided in the center of Bangkok for everyone to share their happiness with people around them
3. THE CONVERSATION – For the first time ever a live talk was organized in the casual picnic setting right in the middle of Parc Paragon to offer a new worldview on inspiring topics under GROW, FLOW, JOY philosophies for quality living. Gurus on hand to offers their insights included Tono Pakin, Bas Nattawut, Junejune Patcha and Niu Klom Sarawut
4. EMPOWER LIVING WITH 6 PROJECTS – The six projects come with a new definition of the ideal world with service innovation that looks to set a living quality standard for residents
5. ECOSYSTEM OF AP WORLD – This zone offers a new world from AP which seeks to be a world with foundations to create good quality of life for people in society and to develop comprehensive and complete life quality in support of the vision of building an ideal world for people to live together with AP Group’s five businesses, namely BC, Smart, SEAC, Vaari and Claymore, and the super-exclusive was THE NEW VISION FOR QUALITY LIVING talk with Mr. Tetsuo Kondo who made his first visit to Thailand.
AP (Thailand) is a leading developer of residential properties and leader in the initiation of a blueprint of good quality of life for everyone in society”
For further information please contact: Bangkok Public Relations Ltd. Telephone 0-2664 9500 Kanthicha Bunphokaew (ext 112) or Pattima Konphai (ext 113)